Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dang it

I WANT to hate everything about the Carlyle Group and Halliburton... but I'll be darned if they didn't get something right.   Well, at least their billionaire leaders did something right.  After purchasing an authentic copy of thre Magna Carta from Ross Perot's group (sold for the reasons that he wants to use the money for the foundations purpose... to help wounded soldiers.. also a great thing) for 21.x Million, he has said that this document belongs in the National Archive next to the Constitution and that's where he's going to put it. 
 
Sounds like everyone here is spot on right.  Thanks to the above people. 
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger