Monday, September 08, 2008

This makes a stats junkie very very happy.

OK, I know a lot of people write off the DailyKos.com site as being "radical liberal".  But take 2 minutes out of your day and check out the information they have and will be posting on the presidential and congressional race.
 
 
Now, kos has been spot on that the way to fight the image of "radical left" is complete transparency.  His polling info includes not on MoE (which most public polling does), but also sample size (not many do that) and ALL polls that are taken (not just the ones that agree with their position). As a stats and politics junkie, this is GREAT. 
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger