Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Give credit where credit is due jerk

OK, watching Mahalo Daily and Matt Kunitz was being interviewed.  He's the "creator" of Wipeout, the new show that's premeiring tonight.  He was asked about where he came up with the idea and he went on about how fear factor (which he also produced) and THAT was the inspiration.  There's zero question that the show is a blatant ripoff of MXC and with aspects of something called Ultimate ninja (or something like that, I can't remember the name).  If you're going to steal show ideas... please at least give credit to the REAL creative forces. Sheeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger