Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Single issue voters. (warning, profanity)

First, I want to take a second to question the concept of "single issue voters", the people who vote for a canddate that agrees with them on their one issues regardless of other stances.  This is usually abortion, but doesn't have to be.
 
Now, here in Colorado have an issue that seems like it should cause even one issue voters to take note.  Even though McCain is staunchly Anti-Choice (everyone is pro-life... to insinuate otherwise is patently ridiculous), he has announced that he wants AZ, CA, and NV to have more of Colorado's most precious resource... our water.  We here in Denver had had water issues for as long as I've lived here.  To tell us that AZ isn't getting enough and we would have to do with less... fuck you.  I spent a lot of time in Phoeinx last summer, it bit.  But the part that bugged me was that everyone that town had lush green lawns... in a FUCKING DESERT. 
 
So, to McCain and all the other assholes in Phoenix who want more CO water to waste.  Try xeriscaping, cause there's no way we're going to turn our state into a fullblown desert so you can have another gorram golf course.  Blow Me.
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger