Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm still a supporter of John Edwards

*** Warning, questionable language ahead ***
 
This thing is being blown way out of proportion.  Affairs happen every day.  That doesn't make it right or good, but if I were married and had an affair, it doesn't make me any better or worse of a DBA.  I still support the way this man approaches the law and how he views government needing to be run.
 
Why is it that we let so many obvious forms of corruption slide, which is a much bigger issue for a politician, yet when someone fucks someone that isn't their wife it sticks around forever.  I said the same thing about the whole Eliot Spitzer crap and I think the republican who's name escapes me who got caught soliciting in the mens room is equally ridiculous.  It's bollocks that THESE are big issues, but Ted Stephens' corruption is "well, that's just politics". 
 
Let these people who have been involved in sex shit alone, and go after the corrupt.  If that takes out Washington... so be it.
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger