Friday, September 05, 2008

Rest in Peace

I just learned that Don LaFontaine passed away on Monday.  For those who don't know, Don is the king of all voice talent.  Close your eyes, think of a movie preview, and think the words "In a world without...", and THAT'S Don.  It's always been a little bit of a dream of mine to get into voice acting when my time as a Database Analyst is over.  Don is a true talent and his deep booming voice will be so missed.
 
In a world without Don LaFontaine, movie trailers just won't be the same.
 
Godspeed.
 
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger