Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Amazed.

I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.  I've been watching both conventions over the last weeks, and here's a contrast that I noticed.  Interviews at the DNC had questions typically answered using why Barack Obama would be better for the country.  Yet, the interviews at the RNC are answering similar quesions by why Barack Obama is BAD.  I'm watching an interview with Mittens (Mitt Romney), and he has uttered the name Barack Obama 25 times, in a question about Sarah Palin. I think I'm gonna make a game of this.  Like counting Ummms an Ahhhs for bad speakers. 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger