Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Wow... I can't stand Christians like this

OK, this is a good one... First, check out this article on the illegal endorsement of a political candidate by the First Southern Baptist Church.  Seems like a VERY clearcut violation of IRS rules.  So, how does Wiley Drake, the pastor, respond?  Why with a call for his flock of sheeple to pray for a curse on the leaders of the AU (American Union for the Seperation of Church and state).  In case you were wondering, here's the dictionary definition of Imprecatory prayerReal turn the other cheek type stuff there.
 
All I can say is that these people are full of bullshit.  I'm glad to know that people who wish ill on others are usually visited ill themselves.  I'm actually laughing at this church, they are truly pathetic. 
 
Now, if they choose to take phyiscal action, I'll be waiting with sword and shield in hand. A furore Normannorum libera nos, Domine
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger