Monday, August 06, 2007

Phoenix, Week 2

Looks like the weather out here may be a little cooler... and by a little I mean high 90's.  So hopefully it's a little more pleasent this week.
 
So, had a good weekend.  The Outlaws came up HUGE and beat the LA Riptide 11-10 in a greatly entertaining game.  Then saw the Bourne Ultimatum with my sweetie and several friends, great film.  Most entertaining and some very cool concept of time passage.  It links magnificently with the other movies and is so worth going to. 
 
I've got some reservations about the project I'm on.  I won't go into details of it, other than to say that I think this is a very poorly defined project.  This is rarely a good situation, here I'm hoping we can work through it. But it's hard to get started when there are very few details as to where the destination is.
 
Anyhow, back to the grind.
 
-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger