Tuesday, July 24, 2007

On the road again

Well, I just got the call, I'm on a project in Phoenix.  I start ramping up tomorrow due to extreme need (a guy is sadly leaving avanade).  I don't fly out until Monday next week but I'm staffed as of tomorrow morning.  From the initial report I got from the guy I'm replacing this is going to be a lot of SSIS and SSRS (SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Reporting Services for my non-acronym friends).  I'm actually looking forward to being on a project again and being a productive member of Avanade.  This makes me a little less stir crazy. 
 
For any of my friends who also play WoW... I'll probably play a little in the evenings on the road.  Drop me a line and I'll let you know my character and server if you want to say hi.
 
-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger