Monday, June 18, 2007

Latest Deployment

Well, I'm here in southern California again, this time on a different project. Overall, this is a phenominal team that I am on and am looking forward to digging into the tasks at hand.  This is looking like a shorter engagement where I'll only be here for 6 weeks at the max.  My guess is that this will be a heavy lifting deployment then I'll roll off.  So I'm only here to help it through crunch time.  Should be fun.
 
The hotel I'm at now is stunning,  it's a full resort / spa and while the rooms are a little smaller than the Hilton, the ammenities are very cool. 
 
at the moment I'm installing all the tools that I'm going to need to work in this environment.  major snore fest... I'm also finding the desire to take a nap.  Most unfortunate that I got used to them over my vacation.  C'est La Vie.
 
V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with this post, so delete as you will. But its the latest entry in the blog of my friend who lives in Israel, and I know you would want to see it. You would like his POV. http://www.rift-valley.blogspot.com/

The entry is titled "A Congress in Jerusalem"

Kat

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger