Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Normally I wouldn't gloat when someone loses

But for THIS I'll make an exception.  To the Detroit Red Wings, you got EXACTLY what you deserved when you signed that thug Todd Bertuzzi.  When a DISNEY franchise bounces you out of the playoffs, you KNOW the hockey gods hate your guts.  I am beyond pleased that bertuzzi will not get even a chance to play for a championship.  The only way he should ever be allowed to touch the cup is if Steve Moore wins it and decides to use his day with it to beat Todd senseless with it. 
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger