Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Jobs I don't like to do.

        So, things here in So Cal are winding down.  The rumor is that during the maintenance phase well be down to 8 hour days.  Frankly, I laugh at that, but its at least a noble goal.  Were currently down to 11 hour days thats not too bad. 

        That said, were in a documentation mode There is nothing that fights insomnia quite like writing technical guides.  Zzzzzzz.  But it has to be done and thats why I get paid.  Hopefully Ill have the majority of this wrapped up today and can just tweak it during the maintenance weeks.  I feel like a kid pushing peas around his plate, but now all thats left on the plate are those damn peas.  Oh well, if only they were edamame. 

        The NLL is going to announce its 14th team this afternoon.  Im really crossing my fingers for Seattle as its a great town and should be a lot of fun to go to a road trip there.  Well know more this afternoon.

        I also HAVE to turn my sprinkler system on when I get home.  I keep forgetting to do it and I think my front yard is going to die.  I think Im also gong to call Truegreen.  I used them a few years ago and my lawn looked great its not so good now.  I think I need professional help (for many things J )

        Well, Im back to my stupid data dictionary (sigh).

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger