Friday, April 13, 2007

I have no self control

But damn do I have a good time doing it J . Last night the Mammoth clinched the western conference championship with a win over the San Jose Stealth (who says ninjas are unbeatable). However, in a charity auction, a number of Mammoth players put some of their game worn equipment, jerseys, helmets and bags up for the Mammoth Yard Sale. I ended up dropping $150 on a game worn New Jersey Pride MLL jersey from none other than Dave Stilley (the hard-hitting Mammoth defenseman who looks like he may retire at years end), plus the gear bag and the matching shorts for the uni. Im wearing the jersey, but I don’t think the shorts will get worn. No offence Dave J

Anyhow, great game last night. I cant speak right today.. so you know it was a blast. Last game of the year is tonight on B2. If we win, and Rochester loses even one game to the Buffalo Bandits, then were going to have the opportunity to HOST a championship cup game. Lets go Mammoth!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger