Thursday, March 22, 2007

3 episodes and counting

After watching the latest episode of Battlestar Gallactica, they are still not off the timer Ive but them on.


Warning, SPOILERS!!!!


Two episodes ago they killed the character of Starbuck.  That may be the actual jumping of the shark for the series.  Imagine the original series without Starbuck.  It just isnt the same.  And neither is this.  I put them on a 5 episode timer at the end of last season when they scrolled the words One year later,  But with a run of VERY good episodes I took them off and continued watching.   Now however, Im not as optimistic as there is no sign of turn around.  The only possible thing that I felt could redeem the series is the trial of Baltar.  Sadly, this storyline was promised for 2 weeks, and then finally started with this latest episode and it now feels rushed.  When you combine this with the stinker of an episode before Starbucks death dealing with an airlock and Im not confident in this series anymore. 

Heroes has certainly taken the crown of best show on television in my book.  And it looks like itll take a miracle for BSG to take back the crown.  Perhaps Hiro could go back in time and fix it. Speaking of that, I saw a lady wearing a shirt in a mall yesterday saying proudly that I need a Hiro!  How cool is that.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger