Monday, April 02, 2007

Silly Comments

I have discovered a few things about myself over the last week, none of them earth shattering nor impressive but hey, not every day can bring an existential epiphany.  Some days you just learn to not stick peanuts up your nose (learned that when I was 4!! J )

First, I cant drink normal coffee anymore.  Ive gotten completely hooked on Kean coffee.  It can best be described as artisan coffee, roasted in small batches and only the best beans.  I invested in a bag of 100% Kona beans that were less than 3 days out of the roaster  oh man is that stuff ambrosia in the mornings.  Mmmmmm, <drool>.

Second, I need to learn to make a good vodka martini.  I started drinking them Friday night and I LIKE them (they are best dirty).  Im thinking Ive found a new drink of choice, I like them that much.  I still think that the Mojito is a better summer drink, but theres something timeless about the martini.  Im glad I found that tastiness.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger