Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Few small things

        Well, BSG is officiallyoff the clock, Starbuck is back and the season finale had some FANTASTIC scenes and two GREAT speeches.  The first was from LeeApollo Adama, in which he gave a great speech on the nature of forgiveness and who is deserving and why.  The second was given by Saul Tigh, on the nature of humanity and being who you WANT to be rather than what the world TELLS you you are.  If you have 2 bucks and havent seen it, Id highly recommend a D/L from iTunes.  I still thing Heroes is a better show but now only marginally. 

        The second thing is, Im stuck in California all weekend and all next week.  YAY.  At least this means Ive got a guaranteed Thursday Friday off to go to the last Mammoth game.  I traded that being untouchable for the weekend now.  So its a fair trade I suppose.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger