Friday, March 23, 2007

More on the 300

So it continues

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/03/23/showbuzz/index.html#2

AAARRRRGGHHH, How could the story be adeliberate distortion when, as my good friend mentioned before, it was written from a 5 year olds inspiration of  memories of a movie about Thermopolaye (forgive my spelling, I dont feel like looking it up.).  Please stop.  Im sure that Americans are not protraid very well in Islamic news, literature, cinema, TV... etc.  And you know what, I dont care.  It doesnt influence or change my life one darned bit.  So everyone chill and enjoy a good film, or dont, not everyone likes everything sheeze.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger