Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Congrats Jeff Sonke

Named MLLs offensive player of the week for his sock trick (6 goals) on Sat in the Outlaws season opening win (21-14) over the SF Dragons. 

http://www.majorleaguelacrosse.com/news/pressreleases/index.html?article_id=523

Frankly, the game wasn’t even that close.  I thought the defense played fantastic, with only a few legit goals against.  Tierney twice wandered out of the crease and gave up empty net 2 point goals.  So if we just put him on a 10 foot bike chain we should reduce the number of points against by at least 4.  The game will be replayed on Thursday night on Fox Sports rocky mountain if anyone is interested.

V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the chain would be an excellent idea for Trevor.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger