Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Live

        Well, Apparently I caught either Laryngitis or Tonsillitis over the weekend.  YAY.  Saturday I was weak as a kitten weaker as patches tried to beat me up and succeeded Luckily her paws are like padded boxing gloves shes so sweet.  My friend who I was supposed to make sushi with was so very kind and made me soup and came over to keep my weak, delirious ass sane (I was alternating between Nyquil and Dayquil… and as Lewis Black says Your cold doesnt give a shit what time of day it is)

        Today I finally feel more myself.  I was better yesterday, but still hitting the Dayquil pretty strong.  Today I woke up feeling pretty dang good.  So thats a plus.  Ive got some training and a lot of housework planned for the next few weeks.  So Im looking forward to a little slower pace of life over the next few weeks. J

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger