Thursday, August 02, 2007

Product review.

Let know one say that they will be able to tell what my next blog entry will be.  I never know what crazy things will cross my mind. 
 
That said.  Phoenix is Hot.  Damn Hot.  Like it's time to do some crotch-pot cooking hot (all respects to Robin Williams for stealing his bit).  I went out Monday afternoon for lunch and was immediately saying "oh, heeeeeell no."  I got back from lunch, went up to the underarmour site and ordered another heat gear polo and a pair of their new golf khakis (pleated front).  I couldn't stand to wait so I shelled out the $20 bucks for overnighting and I got them at the hotel.
 
As with most things from UA, I'm impressed.  They are extremelly lightweight to the point where you really don't feel them all when they are on.  It's like I'm just wearing my undies... and since those are UA too, everything is very comfortable.  As I walked back from the hotel with them on, the AZ heat is quite mitigated. I'm quite comfortable now and it's amazing.  I don't think I have ever found a company that consistently delivers such a top notch poduct a UA.  I'm going to have to order another pair with my next paycheck. I think even a black pair will beat the heat, I'll have to give them a shot.
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger