Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen... Your 2007 Colorado Mammoth

The list is here

12 Gary Bining
47 Jason Bloom
37 Andrew Burkholder
44 Dan Carey
8 Nick Carlson
48 Rich Catton
2 Pat Coyle
28 Tom Ethington
18 Nenad Gajic
11 John Gallant
5 Jamie Hanford
6 Brian Langtry
3 Mike Law
66 Matt Leveque
30 Chris Levis
89 Cam Monroe
38 Gee Nash
20 Kevin Olson
19 Ben Prepchuk
9 Gavin Prout
85 Jamie Shewchuk
4 Josh Sims
77 Dave Stilley


It's a good roster. Jay will be missed as he recovers from his concussion this year. But it's a good group of guys. I look forward to seeing Bining and Gajic show what they can do.

V

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessi O said...

number 89, cam monroe, should be a good one to watch too....

3:27 PM  
Blogger Danielle Alberti said...

I'm glad to see Carlson on there, but I really hope he's better. We wouldn't want to start any debates about someone playing before their injury has fully healed... ;-) 16 days!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger