Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Fun class this morning

Went down to the tech center this morning for a half day seminar on the soon to be released (that reminds me, I need to run upstairs and set the MSDN to Download this) Visual Studio for Data Profesionals. Overall, looks promising. Will probably have enough features to make it truly useful about 2 more versions down the road. But at least an attempt is being made to pull database management into the Development architecture.

My broadswords will be here tomorrow... I'm VERY happy about that. Nothing like your first practice with your own blade :)

Oh, and Wil Wheaton Rocks. 'nough said.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger