Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, it certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

What the fuck, you fucking fucks fucked this fucking fuck. This fucking fuck is really fucked. FUCK!

OK, now that that is out of the way. I recieved word today that the project I'm on is on a potentially indeterminite delay, pending a call with the client this afternoon.
I'm so tired of this. Is it too much to ask that all the hard work we've put in get to see the light of day. Is it inconceiveable to realize that a data conversion of this size is IMPOSSIBLE to get 100% perfection. Most major projects aim for 98~99% as a threshold. I'm beyond despair now. I was so stoked a few weeks ago, and now I'm feeling the crushing weight of the thought that this project is potentially going to fail.

Allright. I'm done venting. I'll be OK. I just need to find my center. I'm sure I left it next to my soul, life, and sanity. If only I knew where those were. . I think I'll check behind the couch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a friend of mine is fond of saying - "meh". :-)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger