Thursday, July 20, 2006

The poker plan.

OK, Here's the plan.
I have barely been able to play poker in a while. But I still have just over $80 in my Pokerstars account. I need to work on my tournament game. Soooo.

One night a week I will play in a $10 buy in tournament. I will be doing this for 8 weeks and we'll see where I am at the end of the whole shebang. I am going to aim for playing on Wedsday nights. I will post the results as they get come in. I am going to spend from now until wendsday reading Harrington again to get ready for tournament thought. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger