Thursday, February 01, 2007

My goal

This, in 2 weeks time.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am no longer staffed on the project I've been working on for the last almost 2 years. It's a warm roll off until the next round of CR's is signed... but that could be a while (month[s]?) My focus until then is training. Unless there is a short term project that needs me at least. I have been made available to Avanade at large for short term projects until this one starts back up.

So, I'll be hitting the books freaking hard until then. I think tomorrow I'll re-build my desktop PC as a full blown dataserver.

V

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi O said...

best of luck. If anyone can do it, it's you. If you need help studying or need a break let me know.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger