Friday, January 19, 2007

Mammoth weekend

Tough Tough weekend for the Mammoth this weekend. We open playing at Edmonton (a vastly improved team), then immediately fly to Calgary and play the rival Roughnecks Sat night. The Edmonton game will be aired on Altitude 2 tonight at 7pm, tomorrows game is only available on B2.

Administrative blog note. I've turned on moderation, but am using it only for two purposes, the first is fighting some spam that happens occasionally, the second is to ask people to please sign their posts. I will never reject due to content.

V

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping with the theme, check out this story in the Rocky Mountain News.

Also, I'm surprised the word verification feature on Blogger isn't keeping the spam out. I have a similar function I installed on my blog and it shut out 400+ spams in just a couple months.

- Robb

10:23 AM  
Blogger Voodoo said...

Well, it wasn't so much as spam... it's been a few people who have mistakenly posted the same comment repeatedly due to several ill timed refreshes. Dunno exactly what caused it... but this solved it :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger