Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I have no voice and I must scream

Yes, that's right. It's Tuesday and my voice is at about 90%. I could barely speak on Sunday and laughing was painful. It was SO worth it.

The Mammoth won 20 - 15. Combine 20 goals and a preseason banner raising ceremony and it was a bang of an opener on the old voicebox.

Anyhow, next Mammoth game is this Friday in AZ. It's only broadcast on B2, but there is a viewing party in the works :) - yay. Then there is the home game on the 13th against the Buffalo Ban-Duh-ts. We should beat them as it's our only game that weekend, but they have to fly in from buffalo the previous night as they play the 12th at home. So if the boys can win on Friday, I'm thinking a 3-0 start will turn some heads!!

I'm bald today. I wore a mohawk to the game, but now that I'm back at the office I went ahead and shaved it all to the scalp. I did have a funny thought in that maybe I won't touch my hair at all in 2007 and see what exactly one year of growth looks like. (I put the razor to it on Dec 31st in the evening.)

On other changes and resolutions. The scale read 193 flat this morning. I'm very happy with that. I feel like I have more energy (still enjoy my naps though) and my neck and face are looking less puffy. That pleases me greatly.

I'm back at the office today since before the first of the two snowstorms that hit Denver. It's good to see the crew and get back in an office environtment. I was forgetting what it was like. I enjoy working from home, but eventually all the comforts of home make me soft. I did just solve a major issue, so I'm feeling groovy.

Speaking of home... I had all sorts of housework I wanted to do over the long holiday week, and got NONE of it done. I'm oddly fine with that. I needed the rest and relax time. So I took it.

Later,
V

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi O said...

"I did have a funny thought in that maybe I won't touch my hair at all in 2007 and see what exactly one year of growth looks like. (I put the razor to it on Dec 31st in the evening.)"

AHH!!!!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger