Monday, January 08, 2007

Mammoth go to 2-0 over the weekend

The Colorado Mammoth defeated the AZ Sting on Friday. They allowed only 6 goals the entire game!!! The defense was perfectly positioned all night and Gee Nash made fantastic saves when the Sting did manage to fight through our D. The 10 goal night for the Mammoth proved more than enough.

This coming on the heels of a barnburner with Rochester the other teams in the league have to be wondering if there is ANY way to beat this team. I know we are only 2 games in, but they have already won convincingly in two different fashions. I'm very encouraged by the way this season has started out.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger