Thursday, January 04, 2007

A slight chuckle

I'm not making fun of him as a person, but Pat Robertson needs to stop making predictions.

On 60 second science today, they talked about Pat Roberstons revelation from god that there would be a major attack on the US in 2007. Rewind to 1998 and he made a similar revelation from god that hurrcaines were going to hit Orlando due to a gay pride parade there. He was kind of right.. within weeks hurricaine Bonnie slammed into... Virgina Beach, VA. Where Pat Robertson lived. Maybe his connection to god was a little choppy at the time .

Not laughing at the man, but the irony of that is just funny.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger