Monday, January 22, 2007

Mammoth have suffered their first defeat

Saw the replay on Altitude last night and frankly, it looked very much like fatigue at the end of the 17-13 loss to the Calgary Roughnecks. No one was moving off ball in the 4th and the transition was WAY slow. They also couldn't beat the Necks to any loosies. It just looked like their legs gave out.

Rest up boys. Big game on Thursday against the Portland Lumberjax, who are coming off back to back defeats by the AZ Sting. The Jax Offense has completely abandoned them, so here's hoping that trend continues and the Mammoth make it to 5-1.


V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger