Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Two things

First, a thought on Nov 1st. As this is the first day after Samhain, the last day of the year and the last harvest. I'm going to fast for the day. Kinda set the tone that it's time as winter approaches to slow down consumption. Also keeps me from eating ALL the leftover candy in one day ;).

Second, I may have an engagemnt within Avanade that will take me to Minneapolis for the next 5 months. It should be a standard Avanade travel engagement where I'm gone monday through Thursday. We'll see how it goes. Not sure the chances on this, but it IS a possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger