Saturday, October 28, 2006

Comments have been disabled

Here is why.
The "debate" that I am getting from most fronts is anything but. I am recieving responses to my questions or comments that are not in response to them, but are rather rhetoric, or examples that the respondant didn't actually read them.

I will not give examples here, as I do not want to be considered guilty of doing this to "have the last word" You are free to continue reading these older comments for examples of what I mean. I am simply done debating in this format. If you wish to call me an asshole for this (or any other reason really), my e-mail address is sbickel @ gmail . com

I DO have to make one aside though. Laurie, I'm not sure I know you... but you are exempt from the above. Your responses have been thoughtful and in several cases have made me think through MY thoughts and positions. That's excellent debate and reminicent of the long conversations I've had with others that were most enjoyable.

Sadly, this has been the exception to the rule. And due to this, comments have become a collossal waste of my time. So I am removing them. I would love to continue these "debates"... but it's going to have to be face to face, perhaps over dinner sometime.

The above is not written in anger or malice. I hope no one takes it that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger