Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Random thoughts

1) VOTE TODAY!!! I know it's only the primaries... but for the love of this country you have to participate if you want this grand experiment to work. Go Vote!!!

2) Lax thought of the next few days. If SF wins their afternoon game, the Outlaws can still eliminate them from playoff contention by LOOSING. Should we throw the game? With as deadly as Ryan Powell has been to us all year (the only team that has managed to beat us), I say throw the game and screw SF. If SF looses to 0-11 Chigago in the afternoon, it won't matter. So here's hoping they *choke*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger