Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FullMetal Alchemist

    I have been watching the anime called FullMetal Alchemist for the last few months.  I got them off Netflix and am just wrapping up the series.  I have to say, this is some of the best writing I've had the pleasure of watching in a long time.  It's magnificent and at times VERY hard to watch.  Some of the choices and characters are both wonderful and tragic at the same time.  I've found myself crying at several points in the series. 
    I'm not looking forward to being done with it.  Becuase I find myself looking so forward to the next episode... it ranks right up there with Firefly.  It'll suck when there ISN'T a next episide.  I cannot recommend this series enough.
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger