Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Curse you (with a wink) Wil Wheaton

His latest blog post contained the following item at the end... 

(5d12 GP to DJE for the link)
 
This is very unfortunate, as my abbility to read that, and without having to go "what?" knew EXACTLY what it meant, and where it comes from.  I have to admit that it's stuff like that which reminds me just how much of a Geek I am.
 
V
 
--and no, I'm not going to explain the item immeditely.  If you don't know (My Mac using Mammoth friend need not guess... I'm SURE you know ;) ), guess in comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger