Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Behold... an anti-american nutjob

Yup, it's Mike Huckabee , This nation was founded on the principal of law and freedom.  Not raming your particular dogma down everyones throat.  I worship many gods, from the Allfather Odin, to the shapeshifter Loki.  Thor, Freya, Freyr, Baldur, and Heimdall, and Many more.  These are my gods.  It's my guess that old Huck here would flip the frakk out if we tried to make their word law. (although I do find Odin's teachings in the Havamaal to be a much better moral compass than the judeo christian bible. Glad I live in a free country so I can think that). 
 
I so hope Huck wins the Republican nomination. There's no WAY this maniac can win a general election. 
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger