Thursday, September 06, 2007

Long story short

Mom fell at work today and broke her arm to the point where she needs surgery. Please wish her a quick recovery and if you want to send her a card or well wishes, please contact me off the blog. Thanks for your support.

V

*edit : Just spoke with my Mom herself, she's drugged out of her gourd, but it was nice hearing from her. She broke the left upper arm, in a spiral break. She will be having surgery no sooner than Monday. So keep her in your thoughts please.

This DID happen on the job, so there are no insurance or major loss of wages to consider. And that's good, because it just lets her focus on recovery.

I love my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger