Monday, August 27, 2007

Only post I'll make about Michael Vick

OK, Vick has pled guilty.  He ran a dog fighting ring and may or may not have been directly involved with killing animals that did not perform well.  He may have financed the whole thing (probabl, considering his salary) .  He has been suspended without pay, will forfeit 22M in signing bonus and faces over a year of jail in FEDERAL prison.  It remains to be seen if his career is over or not.
 
All of that said... What the fuck more does Peta want from this guy?!?!?!  I went from disliking peta's tactics to now abhohing their overall judgement.  There have been prior players that have been involved of killing a PERSON and didn't even miss any playing time.  Please don't think I'm thinking that Vick is a fine upstanding person, but the dude is going to pay for his mistakes.  Probably 5 times over compared to other convicted criminal athletes.  (is that like a student athlete???).
 
This country is really showing that if you're a person... we don't give a flying fuck about you.  But if you're a dog, not only will we seek justice, but revenge as well.  We all should be ashamed of ourselves... I know I am.
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger