Thursday, November 02, 2006

Minnesota is out at the moment.

Well, It originally look like there would be at least a one week try and buy on my skills, but something else is going on. But it looks like there is some stuff going on that I'm not privy too, so it's on hold at the moment.
Gotta say I WAS looking forward to blowing their socks off when I got out there.
On a plus note, I got that fantastic geek feeling this afternoon where you are soo on your game and a gnarly issue comes up that everyone else is scratching their heads on, but you manage to kill it, leaving everyone else asking. "OK, what was actually the problem and how was it solved" I LOVE that feeling. Gorram fantastic.

Oh, I'm turning back on Comments. I have more time now that halloween is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger