Sunday, November 26, 2006

In honor of the nap!

I was pleased while reading the Denver Post this morning I was pleasently pleased.

A while back I may have blogged about a piece of software called Pzizz. Basically, it fascilitates the power nap. I've been pleasently pleased by it's use and results. To the point where I have taken my uber-comfy folding recliner and a blanket to an unused office at my workplace and use it every day after eating lunch in my cube.

I find that this hour power nap helps me to be much more alert in the afternoon and lets the afternoon sleepies that I used to get after lunch become extinct. I would advocate this software or pattern to anyone. It really works for me. I was most pleased by the above link in that I'm obviously not alone.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger