Thursday, November 16, 2006

Disclaimer

I'm starting to get some comments from Co-workers. This does not bother me in the slightest. However, I will give this disclaimer in that this is my personal blog. I have always felt free to speak my mind and will continue to do so. Nothing is intended in a disrespectful or insulting manner. (even the post about amd 43 and ref I) I'll be the first to admit that my thoughts can be out there and off center. But they are my thoughts and this is one of the many outlets for them. If you take offense at anything I say, it's nothing personal. That is all.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger