Sunday, November 05, 2006

NOW I will comment

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4604135

I was not going to comment on this until AFTER all the facts came to light. And since Ted Haggard finally came clean about the reported situation, I feel now is appropriate.

I emplore the extreme ideological evangelicals to STOP trying to push for legislation enforcing your morals when your leadership itself cannot live up to them. This man repeatedly condemned ALL of the very things he was doing. All I ask of these people is that you try to live YOUR lives the way you claim and STOP telling others how to live theirs. Please. It's a simple request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger