Monday, February 25, 2008

TWiT

I've been listening to the TWiT (This Week in Tech) podcast and a buddy of mine pinged me this morning about the latest episode.  (Google it...worth looking into).  They had Johnathan Coultan on, (wrote the song Code Monkey if you are in the dark on who he is).  He writes a lot of "geek-centric" tunes that really follo the classic axiom of the "right" people will get this.  It's really good stuff. 
 
As they discussed, they had one of the best lines, and that is that we geeks are "More willing to put on the pointy ears" in discussing Johnatan's fans that show up dressed in costume to his shows a LOT.  The more I think about this, the more I realize that it's totally true.  That I'm a die-hard geek cannot be denied, and I hang out with a lot of self proclaimed geeks as well.  And if you catch up with us at Mammoth games you'll see just how willing we are to put on the pointy ears.  If you want fans that will be MASSIVE fans... you really can't go wrong with geeks :)
 
V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger