Friday, July 10, 2009

Side work... sigh

So I've been doing some side work on a little access database to help a co-worker of a friend compile some data.  I'm getting paid for it so it's a good deal.  The problem is that as with all programming, the requirements changed after delivery.  While it may look simple on paper to add two new columns to a report, when they are new aggregates that span 3  different fields based on a date comparison... it's not simple.  It's doable, but the access language is so clunky that I'm feeling my frustration level rise.  Oh well... just means less time in the evenings and weekends for the next week or so.


V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger